Today at work was retarded. Sometimes I feel like I should be a manager, I just don't get paid enough for what I do. I don't want to be a manager so I can ignore the stupid stuff around me and just do my job, but I can't really do that anyways. Hmm ... oh well.
I love new music or any music in general. =]
I found out more crappy stuff about guys, or people in general.
The best people take to much crap and don't deserve it.
I just want someone that makes me feel special and gives me those butterflies. I hate feeling this way, because I know I'm tougher than this, but its just nice to have you know?
Tomorrow I have graduation practice at Scott and then our senior picnic. Hopefully it goes better than todays practice. Its pretty hilarious to see that people don't even know how to walk in a single file line.
I'm so excited about summer though. After thursday I will officially be done.
-Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment