
So, I've graduated. One chapter of my life has ended and another has to begin.
I'm not sure how it's going to go though.
I love being out of school though and being able to do what I want.
The other night I saw 'Drag me to hell' (or whatever it's called). It was the stupidest movie I've ever seen, but it was cool to hangout with Rachael, Nick, and Andrew again. Kari came with us.
The past few days I've mostly been hanging out with Chenoa a lot. I wish I could help her out, but all I can really tell her is to move on and look for someone better.
I got to hangout with my manager Billy for a little bit. I've always wanted to do that, he's so cute!
So for a long time now I've really wanted to be in a relationship, but right now I feel really cool with my situation. I mean I would like to have someone to cuddle with, but I don't want to be putting my all into someone else. It's my time and I'm going to do things for myself right now. That might sound bad, but I think it's good to do things your way for a while.
I leave for Hilton Head on friday and I can NOT wait!
-Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment