Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Summer Adventures!



Its been a while since I've written on here.

I went to Panama, Florida with my youth group. It was amazing, we went on motorized scooter things that went up to about 40 mph! It was awesome. And we played football in the ocean and such. It was a great time. Marie got to come with and stayed with us for a while before and after. While she was here Kasey got her car stuck in some mud and she had to get her out. That was interester.

I went to Kings Island with Rachael. That was tons of fun! =D I love that girl!

I went cabroeing for the first time with Andrew, Nick, Rachael, and Elle. Not only was it my first time to go cabroeing, but it was also my first time getting drunk. I had tons of fun, but I messed up my vagina pretty bad with a rope swing. My only regret is using that stupid rope.

I have to be at work at 3. I'm not excited about that. Its gonna hurt for sure.

After work I'm supposed to be seeing the new Harry Potter movie! I'm way excited for that.

-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment