I'm not sure how to feel about anything right now. I don't understand people. I've always been good at reading people, but this one truely threw me off. These past few days definatley haven't been fun ones.
I can't stopping thinking about it and wondering how to help.
We just my sister moved in, lucky her got to be in Vegas while we moved all her boxes. I got to stay at her new place last night. I like it a lot and I figured out how to get there. =D I can't wait til she gets back and I get to ave a girls night at her new place.
I need to start working more since I'll be taking like two weeks off nex month and I recently have my mother $399.
The world is a confusing place that usually I am more than ready explore, but right now I feel a little frightened by it and the people in it. There are a few that I know I can lean on through it and I'm excited to see who else will be there.
School is almost over, along with high school and ultimetly my childhood ... crazy.
Wow I sound cheesey. =P
There is pretty much no point to going to school anymore besides a stupid research paper I have to write, but I have no motivation to do it ...
-Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment